Westpoint provides offsite storage facilities, designs and develops strategies, and manages storage solutions for our customers.
We recognise the value of client satisfaction in a competitive market. So we are dedicated to establishing the highest industry standards for quality, service and reliability, based upon:
- being pro active rather than reactive in recognising and understanding the requirements of our clients and their customers
- creating an environment that is totally helpful and service oriented
- establishing standards and guidelines wherever possible to assist in our endeavors
- meeting the Quality Assurance model of ISO 9001
Westpoint (Vic) Pty Ltd achieved ISO/AS 9001 Quality accreditation with the license number 11712 in July 1998.
Peter Hayden and Steven Hartley collectively have in excess of 40 years experience in all aspects of transport, distribution, warehousing and contract management.
From 1994 till 1997, Peter and Steven had worked successfully together in setting up a specialised dangerous goods facility in Dandenong. The facility commenced trading in April, 1994 with no clients, in November 1997 the business had grown to a client base of 44 in the 10,000 square metre facility.
Involved in the distribution industry since 1981 and specifically involved in the storage and transport of dangerous goods since 1985. Steven commenced employment in the distribution industry after successfully completing a science degree at Monash University, majoring in mathematical statistics. Steven controls all day to day accounts, deliveries and operations.
A Senior Manager with profit centre responsibilities and 15 years experience in the fur trade; traveling internationally and trading on behalf of the company. Peter has had management experience in all forms of warehousing and distribution including dangerous goods, refrigeration and general storage. Peter is responsible for strategic planning and promotion.
Westpoint Distribution and
Warehouse Specialists are located at:
57 Indwe Street, Tottenham,
Victoria, Australia 3012
20 Murdoch Circuit, Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia 4110
Tel: +61 3 9314 3737
Fax: +61 3 9314 3730
Benefits Using West Point
- Safety and flexibility.
- Improved customer service.
- Reduce costs.
- Enhanced company image.
- Compliance with statutory regulations.
- Flexibility to cope with seasonal demands.
- Control of distribution expenditure.
- Frees up management time.
- Release of capital.
- Computerised inventory management and materials handling systems.
- Increased levels of service.